Sunday, January 4, 2015

Technology

Today I am just so fed up with technology. It had all of these great things to offer, it makes you dependent on it, and then BAM!! it smacks you right in the face just when you need it most. It's always the night before a paper is due when your printer starts acting up or your internet is down. It's always when we are on that last episode of your favorite show when netflix starts having errors with it's website. it's terrible. the life of the technologically-dependent is a sad one. Today I almost got a virus on my brand new computer just because I went to Facebook and it started downloading programs and what not. (shaking my head) shameful...  But, we always come crawling back don't we?? well I say that we stand up against technology!! I don't mean like go back to caveman times or anything but the less dependent we are on computers and more on ourselves, the stronger we are as a race!! the computer age is rising and the dawn of the computers will come!! beware of the power of the computer!!! it will be smarter than us one day, or it could already be too late...

I'm totally kidding that would never happen. Maybe for like a couple hours or something but everything is gonna run out of battery and die. MWAHAHAHA you'll never beat us computers!!! because we live off of organic food, not electricity!!! >:)))) 

of course this could all be a trick.... I am writing this on a computer so this could actually be the computer talking, not me. Maybe I've been a computer all along... you'll never know...

No comments:

Post a Comment