Tuesday, January 6, 2015
Stupid College
I think I said before that I'm a junior in high school right? well anyways, I keep getting all these annoying emails from random colleges and they all sound so creepy! most of them want to offer me this one guide that is supposedly " the answer to all my questions" or a link to their website or tell me how amazing their school is or whatever. I'm so sick of them blowing up my inbox. I got so tired of it that I just let them pile up until I had like over a thousand unread emails in my inbox. Everyone who saw my phone was always like " WOah! you never read your email, do you??" and I'm all like "cha, I do brah. But only when it's from someone like my mom or my cross country coach!" and yes, my mother emails me all the time. She sends me reminders of stuff coming up or whatever. I still don't understand why she cant just text me those things.... anyways!! It's annoying, especially since I already pretty much know which college I'm going to, and them bugging me all the time makes me NOT want to go there JUST because they always email me. So HA! take that colleges. Colleges:1, Me: 1. Now we're even. >;P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment