Saturday, November 15, 2014

My weird dream

Okay so in my dream I had a daughter. And my daughter was a pie. Like an actual pie, not even like dressed up as one or was a pie with eyes or a mouth or anything. She was just a blue berry pie and I loved her, but I was too young and I was giving her up for adoption. So this nice couple that was going to adopt her walked into my kitchen while I was off doing something. So they walked in and they saw my pie/daughter on the counter and they thought it was for them. So they ate her, and when I came back and saw them eating her and her blueberry insides all over their face I said "what the heck are you eating my daughter for" and I was really mad at them, and then I woke up laughing so hard that I cried. Every time I remember it I can't stop laughing at how rediculous it is! I mean I've had some pretty rediculous dreams in my time, but this one really takes the...... Pie..... Hehehehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment