Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Universal Telepathy

sometimes really weird things happen right? like 1 in a million probability comes true and you're not sure why. Like the other day I was in the shower and I like to listen to music in the shower so I was listening to Pandora. I was thinking about how I'm going into this Emergency Medical Technician class next year and I was really excited for it so the other day I was watching this show called Chicago fire about EMTs and firemen. It's a really good show. And then there was this related show called sirens that I was thinking about watching cause Lord knows I don't need another TV show to watch. Anyways, I'm getting off topic! so I was trying to think of the name of this new TV show and right as I though "Oh yeah, Sirens!!" the lyrics of the song said sirens and I was a little bit freaked out at first, but then I chuckled and continued with my showering. I mean I guess it's not as weird as I'm making it out to be, but I thought it was weird. What's even weirder than that was when over the summer my boyfriend and I were always thinking "on the same wavelength" as we like to put it. Things would happen like we would wear the same exact outfit for running and we would say the same exact thing at the same exact time, or we would be the only ones that supported one thing over another. It was pretty weird. We made up this "wavelength high five" for those certain occasions. I'm ranting again haha oh well! anyways, point is that those funny coincidences are kinda the little things in life that make me happy. I wonder it that way for other people too...?

No comments:

Post a Comment